Sat, Sep 17|
In very recent times there has been a lot of focus on digital transformation in the business arena and globally. This being so, it has made its impact on the ministry of the Church and we have been forced to pay attention to this move.
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM AST
About the event
PLEASE NOTE: This is a paid Webinar. After you complete the registration you will be redirected to secure your ticket to the event.
Why should this be important to your ministry?
- More people use digital media on a daily basis.
- It provides a platform that will allow you to connect all the aspects of your ministry efficiently.
- It provides multiple channels through which you can continue to take the gospel message forward.
- Allows for those tech savvy persons in your ministry to find an avenue to use their skills/ gifts.
- Creates momentum for your ministry activities.
- Allows people in your community to make contact with you.
- Your doors are never closed.
- Connects those who are unable to leave their homes.
- Provides information and ease of sign up for your ministry events.
- Allows you to use vibrant video and impacting graphics.
- Aids in streamlining administrative activities.
- Online giving and support.
- General per person - $395 TTD
- Group of 5 persons - $1250 TTD
- Members of SJEC - $200 TTD/person
- Members of ECWI Churches - $250/person
Registration includes full webinar materials.